VJU Admissions 2020
are now open!
Admission in June, August & September.
Open ceremony in October 2020.
VIETNAM JAPAN UNIVERSITY - VIETNAM NATIONAL UNIVERSITY HANOI
offers Vietnamese and international graduate students opportunities to study and experience in standardized academic environment inherited from Japanese style with prestigious professors from Vietnam and Japan, multicultural environment for academic activities, open seminars, field trip, tutoring, Japanese and soft-skill courses, internship in Japanese, library and laboratories.
1 Working in domestic and foreign enterprises such as interpreters, legal staffs, sales staff…
2 Becoming a lecturer in Japanese Studies or Japanese language at universities, colleges, and vocational high schools.
3 Becoming a reporter, editor of news and political commentator at newspapers, central and local stations such as central and local television and radio stations, press agencies, news agencies or Departments of Culture , Department of Science – Technology.
4 Working in consultancy and advisory related to Japan at planning and implementing agencies.
5 Working at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Japanese Embassy located in Vietnam, Vietnam Embassy based in Japan, international organizations in Vietnam such as Japan Foundation, Jasso…
6 Pursuing a Master’s or PhD’s degree at universities in Vietnam, Japan and other countries around the world.
Prof. Furuta Motoo
“We call for the youth who possess high motivation and ambitious dreams to join VJU and together build an outstanding university in Vietnam, as a standard model for both Vietnam and Japan!”.
Admission capacity: 50 students / course
1. Admission is based on transcripts and interview
2. Admission by other methods:
- Admission for international language certificates (English, Japanese) and results of 02 subject groups in National High school exams.
- Admission for exam results in the standardized SAT.
- Admission for A-Level certificates.
- Direct admission for students from gifted high schools.
- Direct admission to students from international contests or achieving national prizes.
- Admission based on National High school graduation exam results.